Friday, February 6, 2009

EPISODE 39-NEW SHOW FOR A NEW YEAR!

Great to be back! Sometimes I forget how much fun doing this show is. It's truly a labor of love. I missed all you guys and yes I missed Slade too. (In a purely non-sexual way). Gareth came on the show and was great. Sounded pretty good for 6am his time. Mark stop by and let us know that he turned his $1.10 Poker Donkey money into over $100.00 on Poker stars. Speaking of Poker Stars I ripped into that satanic site pretty good. I feel better now that I did that. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed the show and we'll see you next week with another NEW EPISODE of your favorite poker podcast POKER DONKEYS! THE SHOW FOR DEGENERATES! Keep playing donkeys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6am is waaayyy tooo early! but I'm glad we got to talk. Sorry about the sound quailty, but ShoePhone is not good! BUT!!! Thanks to Slade and his techno savvy, I have installed and testes the X-Lite VOIP program so next time you should be able to hear me. Tests so far are looking good! So same Poker Donkey Channel, same Poker Donkey Time next week (well depends which time zone you are in!!!!) Laters Donkey lovers