Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Slade has been found!

We found Slade he commented on one of the posts here is what he said:

"I'm still in Vegas lost my cell phone at Ms. Just got a pre-pay for the trip home. I'm doing research on all the strip clubs that have "tranny hookers" for the Poker Donkeys Podcast. I should be going back to my grandmothers basement in a few days. I have lost all my poker money..... Playing poker and drinking way to much will kill a bank roll..... Chat with you all soon. Ken I call you with my new number... It will be good for 30 days...... Now time to go get some more free beer....?"

Hopefully we can get a show together. I'll try to put up a show with or without Slade hopefully with it!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome

Anonymous said...

So is Slade back? Is there going to be a podcast? Will Jim marry Mary? Will tune in and find out...

Anonymous said...

We all know a Donkey. I just came across this wall decal from WALLTAT. It's a... you guessed it, it's a donkey. Check it out Donkey Wall Decal

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! Anyone still there???