Saturday, July 4, 2009

WSOP A DONKEY'S POINT OF VIEW!

Hey all,

Fresh from my bad beat earlier I'm down to 20 bucks and decided to visit the WSOP at the RIO. As luck would have it they were going on a 90 min dinner break when I got there. Still, I got to see Mark Saif lecture on table image and saw Mike "The Mouth" Matsaow hocking his book and speaking to people at $25 bucks a book. Damn just 5 more dollars. I was kinda tired from the 10 mile walk to the WSOP tables from the Rio hotel itself. I was half way to Los Angeles when I got to the ESPN feature table...ok maybe not. While hiking there I almost ran into Andy Black who was on a scooter. I should have taken him out Rugby style! Anyway happy 4th of July to all my Yank friends and happy Saturday to everyone else! I'm going to watch some fireworks then back to the tables....if I can borrow $20 bucks, it's a $40 dollar by-in. Maybe I could strip for the rest. Someone tell Lindsay Lohan I'm staying at Circus Circus if she wants a private show! LATER DEGENERATES!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Slade said...

I think this is turning into a real blog. Keep up thr great work Ken... Damn it do as Gareth says pay your 20 buck (dollors) and when you double say "THATS How you play $20!!!"

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna said...

Next time I'm filming you with my phone! You can always double up your money against those blackjack players and use that as a buy in...lol