Saturday, December 12, 2009

Episode 56-An Early Christmas Gift!



Great to be back and doing the poker podcast again. It's been almost 5 months since Slade and I got together to talk poker. We caught up on the different poker stories that happened this year and besides an awkard moment in the beginning of the podcast I thought the show went well. We even had a visit from our favorite Canadian poker player "Daniel Negranau". This was so much fun we might as well do one more show before the end of the year. So tune in next week poker donkeys. I mentioned at the end of the show that I needed to talk about Bankroll Mob. Well, below is the link to Bankroll Mob if you want to check them out. They provide no deposit bankroll some times as much as $50 free! They also have first deposit bonues. I've used them already and have been able to play on at least 3 sites without using my own money. Check them out it's really easy to set up. I'll talk about them on the next podcast. Thanks poker donkeys for hanging in there with us. I know we make it hard to be a fan. We'll try harder in 2010 to put out more quality podcasts...well more podcasts anyway.


By the way in case you were wondering about Slade's "freind" Izzy I've posted her halloween picture up again. Slade is so not getting any of that!

3 comments:

sir steve said...

great to see you guys back, know the feeling about "all my hobbies involve trying to make money" its not greed its just Im too much of a slacker for a day job till Im 60! But as they say pimpin aint easy...

Im still shocked by the izzy pic, I figured slade woulda had female friends with adams apples...and cocks but she's hella cute (especially for an american:p)

Anonymous said...

Great to see ya back boys!!! you have been missed...

Anonymous said...

Great Podcast yet again! Nice to hear the dynamic duo back in saddle!!!