Saturday, May 31, 2008

IT HAS BEGUN!


The WORLD SERIES OF POKER 2008 has begun with Event 1 "The $10,000 no amatures allowed Danny Negraneu cry baby pot limit hold em" (man that's a long title). The apex of the poker universe is ongoing and like every year I can't wait to see you wins the main event! Except that I have to wait 3 STINKING MONTHS! On a recent interview Jeffery Pollack (Commissionaire WSOP) stated that waiting 3 months will build anticipation like waiting for the winner of the Apprentice. Ahh, Jeff, they cancelled that show. YOUR FIRED! Anywhoo I linked a cool article which has the complete WSOP 2008 schedule on the bottom of the page. You can scroll down if you get tired of reading after 20 words. Wait, how long is this post? Well DEGENS I'm off the steal streaming video from the WSOP 2008 and post it on the POKER DONKEYS BLOG! Wish me luck!

Here's the article link: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/world-of-poker/WSOP-28-starts-today_06242

No comments: