Monday, June 23, 2008

JESUS LOSES...WINNER SENT TO HELL! (Kidding)

Here are the updates for the WSOP 2008 over this past weekend. Unfortunately Chris "Jesus" Ferguson lost at EVENT 33 Seven card stud hi/lo 8 or better. Despite having an incredible chip lead there would be no mircle for Jesus as he loses to Sebastian Ruthenberg. Congrats to David Benyamine (Not Benjamin...he's french) for finally winning his first WSOP bracelt in EVENT 37! Also congrats to gansta Lane Flack for winning EVENT 34 No limit Omaha that's his 6th (one for the thumb baby!) Don't forget to vote on our POKER DONKEYS POKER POLL come on it's not like you have anything better to do...kidding! Now check out the angelic AMY MACBRIDE with the Pokerlistings.com updates!




EVENT 31





EVENTS 32 and 33





EVENTS 34 and 35





EVENTS 36 and 37




EVENT 38

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi blog owner,

Please contact me on the email address provided or on my website. My username on my site is PlateFish.

I want to know if you will be willing to write a small post on my new Poker League in exchange for a month long link on the front page of my site. ~40 UVs a day + PR2.

Anonymous said...

well second position is the first loser-position.